The 2018 Top Naija Music Awards (The 6th Edition) has kicked off with the submission of entries. Read the information below to learn everything about this year’s edition.
Highlights of the 2018 Edition of the award (6th Edition)
- All things being equal, this year, we are taking a bolder step to reward all winners a cash prize of N100,000 + N250,000 in international music distribution for one year.
- The award this year will recognize the winner, first runner up and the second runner up in the voting, at the award presentation ceremony.
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRIES OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
After successfully hosting the 2017 edition of Top Naija Music Awards, we are glad to bring you the 2018 edition of the most prestigious music award for emerging artistes in Nigeria and Africa. You can take a look at the 2017 edition of the awards at www.topnaijamusicawards.com.
All 2018 winners will win over N250,000 worth of international music distribution deal for one year. These platforms included iTunes, Akazoo, Amazon, Claro musica, Deezer, Google Play, Kanjian, Saavn, Shazam, Spotify, Tidal, Yandex Music, Youtube Audio, Zvooq, Pulselocker, KDigital Media, Guvera, Pandora radio etc.
Submission of entries starts on Monday 26th February, 2018 and closes on Friday 31st August, 2018.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AWARDS
(1) Songs or Music videos submitted should be of good quality.
(2) Songs/Videos should have been released on blogs from November 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018
(3) Songs/Videos should have been promoted by TopNaijaMusic.com or TopNaijaMusicRadio.com in the past. And if it is not on TopNaijaMusic platforms, the second option is for the song or video to be promoted on at least 10 other music blogs which are recognized by Google.
Why Is This Important?
If your song is on blogs, like TopNaijaMusic.com, it helps us to find songs easily and scrutinize. Many artistes in the past didn’t get nomination because we could not trace their songs. Secondly, during the award process, people come to us to access the songs of nominees and winners. Its very disappointing when we can’t provide the links, especially as not all nominees have their songs on our platform. To this end, our mission is to ensure that your song is recognized on Google
If your song does not fulfill any of the two options stated above, then visit www.topnaijamusic.com/musicpromo and see how we can assist you with getting your song on blogs. You can contact Mr Paul of Top Naija Music on (+234) 07084464458 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
NOTE: You can submit your entry first below and then come back to fulfill option 3 above.
HOTLINE: 07084464458 (whatsapp/call) or email@example.com